Abstract submission deadline extended to 25 November 2020
Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to submit an extended abstract (1500 words, approx 2-3 pages) for publication in the proceedings.
If Authors wish to submit a full paper (8,000 words, approx 8-10 pages), these will also be accepted and published in the proceedings.
- Ground support – tendon systems, surface liners, injection systems in open cut and underground mining
- Alternative materials in ground control
- Geotechnical instrumentation, monitoring and data management
- Mine design – geotechnical considerations
- Geotechnical design methodologies
- Geomechanics of multiseam, multireef and complex orebodies
- Geotechnical challenges in extreme mining environments
- Backfill technologies
- Pillar design and performance
- Rock mass characterisation techniques and practice
- Regional stability
- Slope stability
- Geotechnical risk management
- Best practice case studies
- New challenges and innovations in ground control
- Numerical modelling in design
Final abstract submission deadline – 25 November 2020
Notification to authors – 11 December 2020
Draft extended abstracts due – 18 January 2021
Final extended abstracts due – 29 March 2021
Conference Dates – 25 – 27 May 2021
Abstract submission FAQs
Once you have submitted your abstract you cannot replace it in the Abstract Submission Portal. Email your updated abstract to email@example.com and we will upload it for you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if an extension is possible.